2017 Conference: October 2 - 6 ...... Register Now!
Join us for the 25th Annual ANTN Conference taking place amidst the sacred beauty of Unity Village! This year we're excited to return to a land-based conference at this historic location in Lee's Summit, Missouri. Bring family and friends... there's a lot to experience at Unity Village and the surrounding area!
Click the link below to register online or call the ANTN office to register over the phone (831) 372-1159.
Click here to register online now!
"Commuter" - Conference and Food - $759 - includes all sessions beginning Monday afternoon, daily meals (continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and Thursday banquet). Transportation to/from conference and lodging not included.
SOLD OUT: Conference, Food & Lodging - $959 per person/Double Occupancy - includes all sessions beginning Monday afternoon, 4-nights lodging at Unity Village Hotel (check-in Monday; check-out Friday), daily meals (continential breakfast, lunch, dinner and Thursday banquet). Transportation to/from conference not included. Register early to guarantee your room!
Lodging in the Lee's Summit area include Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn (Hilton family), and Fairfield Inn (Marriott family).
- Cancel now to August 1st - Full refund less $50 fee.
- Cancel August 1st to September 1st - Refund 50% of total cost
- Cancel after September 1st - No Refund (contact the office if there are extenuating curcumstances)
Technical Support for Online Store:
A couple people have had difficulty with check out on the Online Store. Square Support says these issues are often caused by a computer’s Internet browser. Here are a few troubleshooting tips they recommend that usually resolve the issues:
• Make sure the computer’s browser is up to date. If you’re using Internet Explorer, the minimum requirement is Internet Explorer 10. Versions before this may cause errors.
• Clear the browser’s cache. Access the Help menu of a browser to locate step-by-step instructions.
• Switch to a supported browser, like Google Chrome.
• If you're using an Internet browser on your mobile device, please access the Online Store from a computer. Mobile browsers can create issues checking out.
If none of these troubleshooting tips work, please contact the ANTN Office for support or to register over the phone.